投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
氣聚丹田
日期:2006/03/31 08:47
留言者:李榮宗
電郵:torontocantoneseopera@yahoo.ca

對氣聚丹田的小小觀點。

中國文化是非常高深的。每每一個字或两個字又或四字真言已包含很多意義在內。又因古人的特別教學方式,因此很多學問本來很簡單却變得很玄很妙。令人望之却步。再加上各人的理解有所差異及不求甚解等,以至於學習途上寸步難行。

真元之氣乃與生俱來,即自然地以肺部呼、吸所需的氧氣。

混元之氣亦没有特別玄妙之處。謹以科學角度而論混元之氣:氣是無所不至.無處不到....。氣流係循環性的。有吸入亦有呼出。雖然肺部係人體的主要呼吸系統,然而吸入的氧氣會經人體各機能所需而分佈。例如腦部所需之氧氣、肺之氣(肺氣)、血液中的氧氣(血氣)、五脏六腑,四肢百骸無所不至.無處不到....。此謂之混元之氣。古人常說道以意行氣,氣隨意行,相信係一種意念矣。

氣聚丹田 - 丹田只屬肚臍下的一組肌肉。氣是不可以入肚的。經訓練後能夠適當地運用該組肌肉而均衡地控制肺部之氣量的輸送量(如强而有力的呼出或且细、長而幔慢等...)。

氣功簡單解釋係一種"體內"運動(稱之為內功)。練習如何有節奏地控制肺部氣量的輸送,從而平衡陰陽。一般人多主重"體外"運動如練武、游水、踢波等...。(稱之為外功)。

以上只屬本人的膚淺見解。如有錯誤之處,乞請校正

此致

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.55 )
日期:2006/04/23 20:52
留言者:pinpin

Eye! 秀才遇着兵,有理說不清!Sam 兄,Dr. 孫中山+ almost Dr. 鲁迅等等先烈先賢係你嘅前輩。Dr. 孫响上世纪拗断木偶嘅手想向自己人証明香爐灰+水唔医得好病架,不过呢?咁有点?今時今日有D自己人都係信神茶神符! (大哭)
almost Dr. 鲁迅应為要拯救中华、增强体質係冇用。改变素質才是根本。所以鲁迅棄医从文,橫眉冷对千夫指,痛斥我们華人社會的種種劣行。不过呢?咁有点?今時今日係任何一个华人社區都重有D自己人,都重係咁阿Q阿D! 野蠻、無知、無良、無道、無法、無禮、無容人之量!勇於內斗內耗!鳴乎! (大哭)
pinpin 对我们自己人的唯一的希望係: 若干年后我們不单食好、住好、有好的教育。最緊要係識点樣去專重別人,可以容忍不同的意見和包容比自己强比自己弱的人。若干年后可能都要二、三百年 (大哭)

Eye! 都係練習下点樣拉平D塊橫隔膜,点樣用个果 6-pad 腹肌控制D氣。咁先至可以 "名曲献知音"呀! 不过响得道之前,咁就先辛苦下我外子louis嘅耳仔先喇! (表情7)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.56 )
日期:2006/04/23 21:14
留言者:raymond

老生常談,
雖三歲孩童已可啷啷上口,
但八十老叟尚且未能做到,
談何容易,記否曾幾何時 ................,
哈哈!算了吧!

(大笑) (大笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.57 )
日期:2006/05/26 19:20

HI, dear members

This is exactly what I like about "Ahlap.com". I've learned a lot from it. Members have spent hours of
research and study and shared the valuable knowledge and information. I have no problem or hesitate to
accept any new knowledge, concept and technique. I can live with it. Nevertheless, I might not 100% agree and would continue my reseach before I am completely understanding or at least able to find edvidences to prove it is reasonable and make sence to me.

Hi, Sam

As I've mentioned to you in the past. Please do not give up what you are doing. We all need someone like
you, whom have no hesitate to share. Therefore, you might have read my comments in respondining the statement of "(No. 46) 你如果以為氣聚丹田是把空氣吸到肚腹下,那你要投胎做個外星人才可以做到. 你可知穿了西裝在台前清唱也要唱唸做打? 問字取腔並不是以字行腔. 腔圓不是肥佬唱歌, 那什麼又是字正呢?"
and therefore have used the air circulation theory of a building to express my way of thinking and how air is
everywhere inside our body. Sam, do you mind provide me with your e-mail adrress, so that I could
contact you directly and asking you to teach and share your valuable knowledge and experience?

Hi, 大夫

I am wondering why you have to delete the article and your statement that were on the No. 52. Do you
mind to put it back on the site? Those are very valuable information.

Best regards,

Peter Ly

(表情11) (表情11) (表情11) (表情11)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.58 )
日期:2006/04/23 22:36

Hi, members

I would like to itake this oppurtunity to invite you to my online "NetWork". I have used [SKYPE] for communicating with on line friends. my e-mail address for the skype is:

lypeter_2000@yahoo.com

I am living in Toronto, Canada. My time now is 10:35 a.m. April 23, 2006. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Peter Ly

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.59 )
日期:2006/04/24 10:50
留言者:sam

pinpin...you are right. I am a good example of......people never learn!!!! haha.
Tell Louis that I have passed on the CD to the lady via a Mr. Lai.

Peter. ,y email is samkkw@hotmail.com. Welcome to hear from you. but please make it clear it is from you otherwise i do not open email that is from not even close to anyone i know. Hate viruses...any kind. :)

Dai Fu...till next bout!! Good health.

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.60 )
日期:2006/04/24 21:00
留言者:大夫

李榮宗:
My article was for Sam in response and appreciation of his writting.
I did not like the article much because I used many medical words. Using technical words for the general public is not my style because I always said that facts can be explained simply and clearly. In this case, I used those words only because I know Sam can understand them; and it allows me to response with only a short paper; and also for those who wants to research the matter, they have the correct words to study.
I deleted it because of the above, and that it is special knowledge, and that it is in English, and ..............

Free give-aways normally have a short time frame. (歡笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.61 )
日期:2006/04/24 21:13
留言者:Eliza Qu

Dear 大夫,

Thank you for the refresher course in the physiology of normal respiration.

Eliza Qu

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.62 )
日期:2006/04/25 12:32

Deleted by Peter Ly

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.63 )
日期:2006/05/26 19:22

Deleted by 李榮宗

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.64 )
日期:2006/04/26 12:34
留言者:mok

李榮宗曲友,

很欣賞你對曲藝的研究精神, 以及互相尊重、真誠探討問題的態度.

公道自在人心, 何須介懷?

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.65 )
日期:2006/04/26 20:13
留言者:路客

榮宗兄

# you have been continuing insulting others members through the net.
I do not believe this is what a well educated person would do. #

How a concrete comment !!
I'll be with you all the time !!
(拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌) (拍掌)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.66 )
日期:2006/04/26 20:46
留言者:Keri

To be fair, 本人覺得大夫不是在悔辱李兄的英文水準﹐他那句話是衝著 No. 46 而寫的﹕

氣聚丹田 ( No.46 )
日期:2006/04/21 23:57

侮辱全中華民族的留言則可安然無事,
難道寫英文的就比寫中文的優越嗎?
汝等實有自我檢討的必要。

(隨便開刀,已經預驉^

這只是在下的觀感﹐多多得罪了﹗

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。