投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
氣聚丹田
日期:2006/03/31 08:47
留言者:李榮宗
電郵:torontocantoneseopera@yahoo.ca

對氣聚丹田的小小觀點。

中國文化是非常高深的。每每一個字或两個字又或四字真言已包含很多意義在內。又因古人的特別教學方式,因此很多學問本來很簡單却變得很玄很妙。令人望之却步。再加上各人的理解有所差異及不求甚解等,以至於學習途上寸步難行。

真元之氣乃與生俱來,即自然地以肺部呼、吸所需的氧氣。

混元之氣亦没有特別玄妙之處。謹以科學角度而論混元之氣:氣是無所不至.無處不到....。氣流係循環性的。有吸入亦有呼出。雖然肺部係人體的主要呼吸系統,然而吸入的氧氣會經人體各機能所需而分佈。例如腦部所需之氧氣、肺之氣(肺氣)、血液中的氧氣(血氣)、五脏六腑,四肢百骸無所不至.無處不到....。此謂之混元之氣。古人常說道以意行氣,氣隨意行,相信係一種意念矣。

氣聚丹田 - 丹田只屬肚臍下的一組肌肉。氣是不可以入肚的。經訓練後能夠適當地運用該組肌肉而均衡地控制肺部之氣量的輸送量(如强而有力的呼出或且细、長而幔慢等...)。

氣功簡單解釋係一種"體內"運動(稱之為內功)。練習如何有節奏地控制肺部氣量的輸送,從而平衡陰陽。一般人多主重"體外"運動如練武、游水、踢波等...。(稱之為外功)。

以上只屬本人的膚淺見解。如有錯誤之處,乞請校正

此致

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.41 )
日期:2006/04/23 18:38
留言者:大夫

Sam:
Deleted by 大夫 (歡笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.43 )
日期:2006/04/21 21:00
留言者:40-41

Hi Guys,

There are always differences with Chinese and English terms, when it come to translation. We cannot take them literally. e.g

How do we translate GOD? 上帝、神、主?
How do we translate 上帝 - HEAVENLY EMPOROR? 神 - FAIRY? 主 - MASTER?
How do we call DOCTOR? 醫生?博士?大夫? (大笑)

We are all very sensible people here. Otherwise, we would not spend our time reading this web page.

以上只是小女人or 婦人之見,幸勿介意。 (好!)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.44 )
日期:2006/04/24 12:04
留言者:sam

(Message deleted as per sam)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.46 )
日期:2006/04/21 23:57
留言者:路客

侮辱全中華民族的留言則可安然無事,
難道寫英文的就比寫中文的優越嗎?
汝等實有自我檢討的必要。

(隨便開刀,已經預驉^

(表情6) (大笑) (大笑) (表情6) (大笑) (大笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.47 )
日期:2006/04/22 00:16

ah-lap
please delete my response No.44 once dai fu replies to it.

It does not go down well with a lot of people.
(the real reason is that i usually charge a lot of money for information like that!! hehe)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.48 )
日期:2006/04/22 00:50
留言者:無心

sam;

Don't delete your message. I am and most open-minded people are with you. Some people just cannot take any citicism because they have blind faith. That's why we Chinese invented a saying :"Even the s--t smells fragrant". That's their business.

Just in case, Mr. Lap will delete your message #44, I am going to to save this $expensive$ piece of information for those who wants to read here. Hope this is ok with you.

The production of sound or voice by a human being involves many structures. These include the vocal cords (the larynx) , the mouth cavity (oral cavity and pharynx), the sinues etc..I do not know the intricacies of singing. SO this is it.

as to the very simple facts of respiration. there are mostly 2 types. The third type is a combination of the two.
One is diaphragmatic breathing...this is an autonomic function. In other words it happens by itself. The brain stem(part of brain) intiates this function. That is why we can breathe when sleeping. or unconscious people, drunk people etc. A basic function of life. We can override this e.g.holding our breath..eventually we have to breathe. We can take deep breath by increasing the amount of excusion of the diaphragm. It contracts and thus increase the volume for air entry into the chest(lungs). This pushes the abdominal contents downards and the abdomial wall forwards. Pressure in the 'stomach' transmit from the top to the bottom.

THEREFORE we feel pressure in the lower stomach. Chinese are very smart when come to observations. We can see many things. We feel this pressure in the lower abdomin.
Chinese are very stupid when comes to explaining things. We tend not want to discover why. We create theories out of thin air. IN time...5000 years the theories become truth, unrefutable truth. Even in the face of real truths. (more gripes from me)

Anyway we interpret this pressure in the lower abdomin as 'chi'. We give the lower abdomin as 'daan tin'. We give this spot a specioal, mystic value. We pass this 'fact' on from generations to generations....(more gripes).

TWO..the second type let's called as you said 'chest breathing'.....The best examples is when you run, when you go to hospital and watch someone after years of smoking. They need to breathe more than the normal amount. Using the diaphragm is not enough. SO we have to increas the rate and the volume of breathing. The rate is increased by breathing faster..easy. The volume is increased by making the diaphragm move further downwards as i described before. We also increease the volume of the chest cavity by using the other muscles to make the chest wider and bigger....muscles between the spare ribs (haha) called intercostal muscles (three layers) Muscles attaches to the top of chest wall and the collar bones . I won't bother you with the technical terms. If you go to run around quickly for 5 minutes I am sure you can sense what i mean.

There is also a combination of the two. In singing there are various theories. some breathe with shoulders moving, some fix the shoulders and move the abdomin. etc etc......these are the different ways of using these 2 basic types of breathing.

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.49 )
日期:2006/04/22 00:55
留言者:soso

威权~~权威

威权之下产生的权威言论大抵需要两个条件。第一,信息来源的垄断。也就是说权威人必须掌握了他人无法获得的信息资源,无论这信息是学术的还是历史的还是个体的,第二,信息发布的垄断。也就是说权威人必须掌握着绝对的话语权,只有他们可以发布信息,其他任何声音都必须被完全地屏蔽掉,这样的信息流动便只能是一个方向,无论这信息是多么显见与荒谬.也不会遭到任何的质疑和修正,久而久之,观众的怀疑能力被彻底地摧毁,相信与怀疑都便无足轻重了,因此连质疑的冲动都消弭殆尽,当然信任也是绝不可能存在的........

(大笑) (大笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.50 )
日期:2006/04/22 01:29
留言者:发达

sam,

我第一次选这个公仔来表达我的心情。你编 no.44, 我看了(唔使俾钱呱!),我觉得是普通常识,但讲得清楚明白。唔好删去啦,这里是个讨论的平台,你认为你的论点正确才贴出来吧;如果删去了,你话帖文唔接上唔接下,点读得明白呢?唔该你收回成命啦,好吗? (表情11)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.51 )
日期:2006/04/22 08:12
留言者:Eliza Qu

Dear Sam,
I am impressed with your knowledge. Just out of curiosity. Is it possible to breathe using
intercostals alone without using the diaphragm? If so, then it will involve voluntary
suppression of diaphragm breathing and voluntary contraction of the intercostals muscle. That sounds likely a lot of work!

Eliza Qu

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.52 )
日期:2006/04/23 18:41

Dear Sam:
deleted by 大夫. (微笑)

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.53 )
日期:2006/04/22 16:35

Eliza Qu..you are right. and you can see that you cannot do that for too long before you get tired. That separate the gold from the silver and bronze medalists. please also read what 大夫writes

大夫
I cannot argue with what you said, which is so much more refined that my words. I understand what you are saying. I go any further would just be spltting hair.

Thankyou the many people your support and thank you also for the non-support. It creates colours in our lives to be able to look at things from different aspects, to discuss, to agree and to disagree with humour and respect.
If one cannot laugh at oneself, critical of oneslef and to change or to admit fault in the face of new found knowledge then that is the end of that person's progress. That is not musch difference from being vegetative.

Much knowledge, knowledge that is common to many countries, races, reproducable by any form of analytical processes has been shed in this instance. Hope all the genuine CHinese opera fans benefit somehow. And thank 大夫 for it.

Re: 氣聚丹田 ( No.54 )
日期:2006/04/23 21:36

Sam:
thanks. It was fun talking to you. (微笑)

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。