¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G­ø¦a¶¦

½Ð°Ý§A­Ì°Û¬Æ麽綫¤f,¨ä¹ê¬Æ麽綫¤f³Ì²z·Q,¨ººØ¤~¬O¼Ð·Ç©O?§Ú¦n°gºô,
¥d©Ôok¦h¼Æ¬Oc20¹ï¶Ü?

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: 綫¤f ( No.18 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 14:48
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gpinpin

Hi LonLon

Sory to interrup! I could understand the problem of singing loudly in the concrete jungle. Perhaps, you may sing in an air-conditioned room
where all windows and door are being closed, such as in your own
bedroom. (·L¯º) (·L¯º) (·L¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.19 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 16:56
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAndrew
¹q¶l¡Gandrew4choong@gmail.com

¦Ñ¾ð

Thank you very much for your kind advice. May I know why must we avoid echoes? Sorry for asking such question as I am pretty new in CO singing

Pinpin

What a great idea to sing our heart out in the our bedroom! (¤j¯º)

Lon Lon
Happy singing . . . . . . . your heart out ! (·L¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.20 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 17:23
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GLonLon
¹q¶l¡Glonlon4019@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Andrew, if you don't mind, could you please further elabrated the meaning in Chinese as I can't catch the theme on "how to sing our heart out in our bedroom", do you mean we need more concentration to the story when singing, Tse Tse.
Lon Lon

Re: 綫¤f ( No.21 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 21:21
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAndrew

Lon Lon

Jun ching day cheong , hoi wai day cheong , mak dai how loong day cheong (·L¯º)

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.22 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 22:17
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð
¹q¶l¡Gantadamyana@sinatown.com

(·L¯º) (·L¯º) (·L¯º)

Re: No. 19

Dear Andrew

If you sing in your bedroom, the walls will reflect your sound and then it will mislead you to think you are singing loud enought. If you sing aloud facing the open sea, you will gradually grasp how and when you should take your breaths and you begin to reach high keys. That is what my experience is. Of course what is honey to one could be poison to another.

Glad to have discussion with you people.

Old Tree (¤j¯º) (¤j¯º) (¤j¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.23 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 23:27
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¤p¥É­¦

Dear Old Tree & Andrew,

Just wonder whether our voice will turn bad if we keep singing aloud?! If not, why my master always want to keep his voice by less singing and drinking a lot of water? Please kindly advise.

¤p¥É­¦ (ªí±¡4)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.24 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/16 08:55
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAndrew

¦Ñ¾ð
Thank you very much for your opinion. I have yet to try it out.

¤p¥É­¦
I am still very new in CO singing. Hence, I really cannot give you any opinion about your question.

However, at my club, the musicians have always asked me to tone down my voice . . . . . . (·L¯º)

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.25 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/16 16:00
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð
¹q¶l¡Gantadamyana@sinatown.com

Re: 23

Dear ¤p¥É­¦

Yes, it is true that your voice may turn bad. That is why I suggest you to sing "Ji Fung Lau"(Purple Pgoenix House) because yoy either sing along with the "ping hau" or with the "ji hau" and the song lasts about 13 minutes. Then you can let your vocal cords rest.

Old Tree
(¤j¯º) (¤j¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.26 )
¤é´Á¡G2006/02/26 19:13
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GSunny Lau
¹q¶l¡Gsunnylau288@netvigator.com

(¦n!) (©ç´x)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.27 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/16 23:32
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¤p¥É­¦

¦Ñ¾ð:
Thanks for your suggestion. I think you're right. There is no conflict of singing aloud and keep the voice well as long as we have rest after singing for a little while. No matter how accurate we're singing, if we cannot contorl our voice at singing, we cannot sing well. We know how to control our voice only if we practice in singing aloud. That's why singing too close to a mic is not right. Same effect as we're singing in a room with echo. Right?

Andrew,
Sorry that I've asked you such a question by overlooking you're new to CO. I thought you're the other Andrew - the music si fu with email address sycs168. Anyway, eventhough you're new, you might have some "secret tactics" to share. Ha ha...

¤p¥É­¦

Re: 綫¤f ( No.28 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/17 09:05
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAndrew

¤p¥É­¦
" secret tactics " to share ? Sorry , I am too new to have anything to share whereas instead I am here to " Hock Yeh".

I really appreciate all the CO seniors here that have shared their valuable knowledge in CO singing with everybody. (ªí±¡11) (ªí±¡11)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.29 )
¤é´Á¡G2006/01/02 18:42
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G­ø¦a¶¦

§b¤S­ø¦a¶¦°Õ,¤ì³½ÂI¼Ë®æ¦¡,«Ü¦h®Ñ³£ÉNÂIÁ¿,
¤W¤U¥yÂI¼Ë¤À,§b经±`°Û­Ë¤Ø.¤u.¤W.¦X.¬O§_°Û¿ù (ªí±¡12)
¶V°Û¶V­ø©ú,¶V°Ý¶V°gºô,¦U¦ì¦n¤ß«ü¥¿, (ªí±¡7)

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú

ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C