¤é´Á¡G2005/10/24 05:59
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G­ø¦a¶¦

½Ð°Ý§A­Ì°Û¬Æ麽綫¤f,¨ä¹ê¬Æ麽綫¤f³Ì²z·Q,¨ººØ¤~¬O¼Ð·Ç©O?§Ú¦n°gºô,
¥d©Ôok¦h¼Æ¬Oc20¹ï¶Ü?

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: 綫¤f ( No.6 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/10 04:43
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GJJ

above or below the key....it means you are at the border line case...you are not out of the key...because each key represents a range of wave...some people sing just on the border line case.

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.7 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/10 06:35
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð
¹q¶l¡Gantadamyana@sinatown.com

Re: No. 4, 5, 6

Key Mae ¦±¤Í¡R

Key Mae,

§AªººÃ°Ý¡M ¤p¥É­¦ »P JJ ¨â¦ì¤w¸Ñµª¤F¡C

¦Ñ¾ð

(·L¯º) (·L¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.8 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/11 08:54
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¤p¤k«Ä

綫­±©Î綫©³ ´N¬O¦¨¤äºq°ª/©³¹L­µ¼Ö¤@ÂI
¨«­µ¥u¬O¤@两­Ó­µ¸`徧Â÷ ¦Ñ¾ð ¬O³o¼Ë¶Ü? (ªí±¡6) (ªí±¡7)

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.9 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/11 17:57
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð

(¤j¯º)

Re: No. 8

¤p¤k«Ä ¦±¤Í¡R

<¥Õ>¥¿¬O

¦Ñ¾ð (¤j¯º) (¤j¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.10 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/13 16:43
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GKey Mae
¹q¶l¡Gkey1338mae@hotmail.com

ÁÂÁ¦U¦ì¦±¤Í«e½úªºÃرСI
(¦n!) (¦n!) (¦n!)Key Mae

Re: 綫¤f ( No.11 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/14 12:09
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GLonLon
¹q¶l¡Glonlon@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Old Tree, Siu Yuk Lon & JJ, may I know the key reason why Me or some opera singers always have the problem especially when we practise new song, is it from our listening problem, disability to sing Kung Check Po correctly, cannot sing hi scale, confidence level or others ? Appreciate if you could suggest good recommendations to overcome the problem, thanks in advance. Lon Lon

Re: 綫¤f ( No.12 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 00:17
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¤p¥É­¦

LonLon,

I have to commit singing Cantonese Opera is really difficult. I also have problem in singing eventhough I learn singing for 3 years. I guess practice makes perfect. Only self awareness can make learn from ourselves and the others. I guess, back to basic, listen more and sing more can help!!

¤p¥É­¦ (°g¯í)

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.13 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 10:17
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð

(³ß®®) (³ß®®) (³ß®®)

Dear LonLon

In connection with high keys, maybe I can share my experience with you.
I went to the woods and started singing "Ji Fung Lau" (House of the Purple Phoenix) as loud as I could. I chose the woods to eliminate echoes. In fact the beach or any open area would do. It was a long process but now I am able to sing "ba hong".

Old Tree (¦Ñ¾ð)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.14 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 11:38
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GLonLon
¹q¶l¡Glonlon4019@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Old Tree, Thanks for the sharing but problem is where to find a good practising place (big old tree or bleaches) especially when people living in the city ? (Just Joke) Lon Lon

Re: 綫¤f ( No.15 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 13:43
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAndrew
¹q¶l¡Gandrew4choong@gmail.com

LonLon

Maybe a good place to practice is inside the car.. . . .

Andrew (¤j¯º)

Re: 綫¤f ( No.16 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 14:37
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GLonLon
¹q¶l¡Glonlon4019@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Andrew, sorry I don't have private car, can I sing in a public bus, train or MRT ? (Ha Ha). Thanks for the advice. Lon Lon

Re: Ž¨¤f ( No.17 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/12/15 14:40
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¦Ñ¾ð

Re: No. 14, 15

Dear LonLon and Andrew

I am not joking. Singing aloud in an open area is meant to avoid echoes. Say, LonLon, think of an area where you can face the open sea.

Old Tree (·L¯º) (·L¯º) (·L¯º)

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú

ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C