½Ð°Ý¨ºùئ³c-20ªº²Ã¤l©Î¬}­½æ?

­×¥¿©Î«ÊÂê

Page: [1] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: ¬}­ ( No.1 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/18 18:24
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

be careful
i can never get a flute that reach C20
even when it is made to order they do not get near C20.
May be i do not know the right people.
or learn to make it so yourself.

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Re: c ( No.2 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/19 09:15
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GkentSifu

Ditto what Sam said.
There is no recorder (¬}­) that can be ordered that is tuned to C20. None of the instrument masters are willing to custom make one. Last I checked, 10 years ago, a Taiwan master wanted to charge US$300 more for a US$1000 ¬}­. A Hong Kong guy wanted to charge HK$10000 more for a custom built ¬}­. A named master from New York wanted at least US$4000 more. All with no guarantee that the resulting tones will be all accurate. I did not belief at first, and ordered 3 from mainland China, C10, C20, C30. When I received them, they were all just C ¬}­ marked differently.
It is unwise to sing CO at C20 anyway. We have problems with all woodwinds at C20. You get C most of the time unless you custom make your instruments. Forget about saxophone, suona, or any reed-based instruments. No one can afford them.
There are idiot players who claimed otherwise, that they could compensate with different embouchure or techniques.
I have never witnessed any truth in the last 15 years of my CO involvement. They may be able to do it for a short while (like 1 minute) but have to revert to C soon after.
(·L¯º) (­úª_)

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Re: ¬}­ ( No.3 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/19 15:53
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

kentsifu
you are the only person ever agree with me on ahlap.
and i agree with you on what you said about woodwinds too.

Personally I believe any flute over few hundred HKD is a rip off.
Not only the overall pitch does not reach what it preaches to be. The relationship between the holes usually are off as well. YOu have to micro adjust the whole flute yourself. That takes artistic and scientific craftsmanship.

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Re: ¬}­ ( No.4 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/22 23:11
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GKwan

I bought a adjustable C# flute from Hoi Sing. I extend its length & it can be adjusted to C20. Of course there is a little pitch error for different holes. But this could be adjusted by your blowing speed or minor adjustment of hole position.

On the other way, I have tried shorten the length at the junction of a C flute. My past working place has a turning lathe to do that. But now I cannot do it because the working environment has changed.

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Re: ¬}­ ( No.5 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/25 13:25
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GPaul

¤£©ú¥Õ¬°¦ó¶Rµf¨ÓªºÂ­©Î²Ã­µ·ÇÁ`¬O°¾§C¡A¦Ó­µ¥ç¤£·Ç...... (¨I«ä) (¨I«ä) (¨I«ä)

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Re: ¬}­ ( No.6 )
¤é´Á¡G2012/02/25 14:13
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GKwan

§jºÞ¼Ö¾¹¤Ñ§N®É¸û°ª­µ¡]¤Ñ¼ö­µ§C¡^¡A©¶¼Ö¾¹«h¬Û¤Ï¡A¤Ñ§N®É­µ§C¡]¤Ñ¼ö­µ°ª¡^¡A©Ò¥Hªíºt«e­n¦­ÂIÅý¼Ö¾¹¨ì¹Fªíºt³õ¦a«Ç·Å¤~½Õ·Ç­µ°ª¡C¦³»¡¤@¯ë­²Ã³£¦b¦¿Ä¬©Î¤ñ­»´ä¸û§Nªº¦a¤è¨î§@¡A¦b·í¦a­µ°ª¬O°÷°ªªº¡A¦ý¨Ó¨ì­»´ä«K§C¤F¡A¦A¥[¤W²Ã¤l¨î§@®v³Å­Ì³£¬O°ª¤â¡A®ðªù¸û±j¡A¥L­Ì«K°µ¥X¤F¥L­Ì»{¬°­µ°ª·Ç½TªºÂ­²Ã¤F¡A¨º»ò¼sªF¨îªºÂ­²Ã«KÀ³¸û­µ§C¤F¡A¦ý¤â¤u«o¤£¤@©w¦n¡A¿ï¾Ü¤Ö¡A©Ò¥H§A¥i¦Ò¼{¶R¥_¤èC#ªº¨Ó¥Î¤_C20¦ñ«µ¡C

­×¥¿©Î§R°£

Page: [1] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

¥DÃD ±Æ¦C«eºÝ
©m¦W
§Aªº¹q¶l¦a§}
²{¦b¤ß±¡ ¦Û©w¤ß±¡¹Ï¤ùºô§} *¤ß±¡¹Ï¤ù¹wÄýªí
¯d¨¥±K½X (§R°£©Î­×§ï¯d¨¥¨Ï¥Î)
¤º®e (Åw¯º) (·L¯º) (¤j­ú) (ªí±¡4) (¤j¯º) (ªí±¡6) (ªí±¡7) (¦n!) (©ç´x) (¨I«ä) (ªí±¡11) (ªí±¡12) (ªí±¡13) (ªí±¡14) (ªí±¡15) (ªí±¡16) (ªí±¡17) (ªí±¡18) (ªí±¡19) (ªí±¡20) (ªí±¡21) (ªí±¡22) (ªí±¡23) (ªí±¡24) (ªí±¡25) (ªí±¡26) (ªí±¡27) (ªí±¡28) (ªí±¡29) (ªí±¡30) (ªí±¡31) (ªí±¡32) (ªí±¡33) (ªí±¡34) (ªí±¡35) (ªí±¡36) (ªí±¡37) (ªí±¡38) (ªí±¡39) (ªí±¡40) (ªí±¡41) (ªí±¡42) (³ß®®) (º¡·N) (§Ô¯º) (¨g¯º) (§N»Å) (²L¯º) (°g¯í) (¼~·T) (¦Û¶Æ) (Åå³Y) (¤j³Û) (­úª_) (¼««ã) (§x´b) (ÅÛ´b) (³¬¼L)

Cookie «O¦s

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú
ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C