投稿一覽 > 討論內容
有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架
日期:2011/09/01 05:39
留言者:kitty

日前多伦多某剧社礼聘两位中港红伶献艺,压轴戏[風流天子舆孟麗君] ,起初大家中规中矩,随后国内红伶 开始爆肚(仲系有味既),之后香港红伶不甘示弱, 反唇相讥 ,结果大家越爆越乱,完全唔記得曲!连 " 同欢畅,同欢畅"都唱唔落去,宫监传白:皇后到又冇埋,乱加一些口白便草草入场...... 如此专业佬倌真令人大开眼界,叹为观止 !!

修正或封鎖

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] < 回上一頁

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.32 )
日期:2012/02/29 14:05
留言者:shuk
電郵:shuk111111@gmail.com

楓客, 請問她是否在加國曾發生甚麼大事或不被觀眾受落呢? 謝謝!

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.33 )
日期:2012/02/29 15:15
留言者:opera fans

I have attended shows by this artist for few years and I have not experienced his being making nonsense jokes on stage. As for missing lyrics, he may not be the only ones. All artists are human and I would not blame them at ad hoc situations.
Be professtional and committed will win continuous support from opera fans.

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.35 )
日期:2012/03/01 00:47
留言者:abc

北美楓客, this is his private life, who are we to say to forgive?

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.36 )
日期:2012/03/01 01:57
留言者:北美楓客

点解演艺圈艺人稍為行差踏错便被人大肆報道,批评?粤剧红伶就公開说半句都不行 (沉思)尹飛燕和吴仟峰及杨海城到此做長劇[再世红梅記]及[梦會香消四十年],短短两星期排戲操曲,又唔見人地甩曲,行错位,因為佢地有職業操守,留在酒店咪曲謝绝應酬,以保演出质素!唔似D人带定字幕機都不可以瞒天過海!!

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.37 )
日期:2012/03/01 13:24

I did not say 演艺圈艺人稍為行差踏错便被人大肆報道,批评 and 粤剧红伶就公開说半句都不行 ? Regardless 演艺圈艺人 or 粤剧红伶 I take the same attitude, it's also their private life, good or bad, who are we in position to judge or forgive? My point is I am watching the performance or acts, not their lives. I can be very open to their mistakes. Even Yam Kim Fai has said: Mistakes? Who does not have? I am not a "Saint Man"! Don't understand why we have to hand on to the mistake from this one 文武生 and won't let go. We really should stop here and look for better performances! Enjoy the arts, not the artists!

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.38 )
日期:2012/03/02 20:25
留言者:善良的人

I am not interested to read about the private lives of artistes. I will attend shows of artistes for good performances, regardless of what they do off stage. On the other hand, I will avoid performances of any sub-standard artistes, even if they are saints off stage.

Rumours of love affairs of opera artistes, many well known ones, are not uncommon even in the past. Fans still support them for their arts.

On the other hand, if their standard deteriorates I will stop watching them, with no regrets.

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.39 )
日期:2012/03/04 23:50
留言者:jojo

北美楓客. 請問亞刨發生勿事? 可得聞乎?

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.40 )
日期:2012/03/05 00:32
留言者:lam

北美楓客
你所指此紅伶是携家眷出埠演出嗎?其實夫妻檔的藝人多的是,只要保持水準有職業操守也無防吧。携美?比陳浩民更激?含糊不清對彼此都不公允吧!至於阿刨姐我也甚關注,但相信她確是專業的藝人,只是一時失準,想必大家定予包容和愛戴.

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.41 )
日期:2012/03/05 01:31
留言者:harmony

I agreed with abc and 善良的人, 藝人伶人的私生活,何需要清楚說明,有甚麼公允不公允的?我們可以判斷公允不公允嗎?陳浩民事件也是一樣,那本來就是陳的私事,傳媒渲染太多了。要公開討論藝人伶人的私生活,對他們又可是公允?

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.42 )
日期:2012/03/05 01:37

lam: I was the one who mentioned about 阿刨姐, she only forgot part of the poem during the first performance of Princess Cheung Ping in 2006. However; audience gave her patience to let her continue. This was great audience. I don't blame Pau on this, she IS PROFESSIONAL as other artists. Like her mentour said, nobody is a "Saint", they all have mistakes. 一時失準, I will 包容和愛戴 regardless it is Pau or other artists... (I am a Pau Fans.)

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.43 )
日期:2012/03/13 11:58
留言者:lam

abc網友
雖然我只是仙姐迷!但亦好欣賞刨姐的真摯.幸好她可臨危不亂!本人也同意藝人之私生活真是當事人才最清楚.至于有網友提及所謂的字幕機,是否一般伶人都會資詢大會才設置在台前?雙方欲確保表演者演出順利呢.不然他可以私下放在台前嗎?好像報導新聞甩咀看貓機?觀眾會見到嗎?

修正或刪除

Re: 有冇文武生会插科打浑,乱爆肚架 ( No.44 )
日期:2012/04/18 13:03
留言者:kitty
電郵:wongskitty@gmail.com

人生难料!!估唔到宋锦荣師傅第一次亦是唯一一次"爛尾"演出,竟是人生最後一場Show,今年的社慶已見不到佢的身影了 (表情20) (大哭)

修正或刪除

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] < 回上一頁

主題 排列前端
姓名
你的電郵地址
現在心情 自定心情圖片網址 *心情圖片預覽表
留言密碼 (刪除或修改留言使用)
內容 (歡笑) (微笑) (大哭) (表情4) (大笑) (表情6) (表情7) (好!) (拍掌) (沉思) (表情11) (表情12) (表情13) (表情14) (表情15) (表情16) (表情17) (表情18) (表情19) (表情20) (表情21) (表情22) (表情23) (表情24) (表情25) (表情26) (表情27) (表情28) (表情29) (表情30) (表情31) (表情32) (表情33) (表情34) (表情35) (表情36) (表情37) (表情38) (表情39) (表情40) (表情41) (表情42) (喜悅) (滿意) (忍笑) (狂笑) (冷酷) (淺笑) (迷茫) (憂愁) (自傲) (驚訝) (大喊) (哭泣) (憤怒) (困惑) (蠱惑) (閉嘴)

Cookie 保存

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明
阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。