投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
誠徵電腦奇才意見
日期:2006/11/10 12:04
留言者:蓉蓉
電郵:opera.yung@gmail.com

各位電腦奇才:

i've been using MD with recorder's function. Therefore, wheneven i wonna record a song, i can use a line to plug in the mic-out of the main unit with the mic-in of my MD. Unfortunately, this MD has been out of order and discontinued in supply. Tfore, i've bought a new Sony MD only with download function of songs in mp3 format from Web . so i've the following question :

1 . how to convert the radio 5 songs into mp3
2. how to convert Real player songs into mp3

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.2 )
日期:2006/11/13 00:24
留言者:okwan
電郵:okwan2006@gmail.com

Sorry, I messed up. Here is it again:

1. Download a prgram called Goldwave. This is a free trial program but you can use it for perpetuity.

2. AFter sucessful installation, click File and then Click Batch Processing.

3.. Follow the instruction.

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.3 )
日期:2006/11/13 19:10
留言者:Jojo Lee

HaHa, I have the same problem. I lost the old MD and buy one new sony md but dont know how to download song.
Thank you Okwan, but where are Goldwave programme. (大哭) (大哭) (大哭) (大哭)

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.4 )
日期:2006/11/14 01:28

http://www.goldwave.com/

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.5 )
日期:2006/11/14 01:44

ps

Make perfect digital copies of audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them in wav, wma, mp3, or ogg files

Try to download the evaluation. Use it and you don't have to buy it.

Enjoy

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.6 )
日期:2006/11/15 12:25

Thanks a lot okwan

but still have trouble to record the songs from radio 5 cos the song is usually in a section of the program

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.7 )
日期:2006/11/17 03:18

To record songs from Radio 5, try doing this:

You may need some practice. This instrruction by Ah Lap should be clear." 選取後,於 揀播放器,然後依電台之節目表調較至適當時間收聽)

1. Have you jet audio program ready, including setting the file name and storage destination,

2. Click start when the song comes on.

Okwan

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.8 )
日期:2006/11/17 16:28

DEAR OKWAN,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

YES, I UNDERSTAND & I'HV TRIED BEFORE
BUT THE QUALITY OF THE SOUND IS NOT SO GOOD
MAYBE I NEED MORE PRACTISE

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.9 )
日期:2006/11/18 05:57
留言者:Oliver Kwan

One more thing, on the window where you selct source, set it to from STEREO MIX. Not selecting this would not get good results (微笑)

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.10 )
日期:2007/04/30 10:48
留言者:Lam
電郵:siusiufishfish@gmail.com.hk

you can use a software named (Super MP3 REcorder)
you can solve you problem

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.11 )
日期:2007/04/30 14:59
留言者:mulan
電郵:mulan.chan@gmail.com

Hi Oliver

I have been useing Jet Audio to download song from Radio 5. You said, "on the window where you selct source, set it to from STEREO MIX". My programme only gives me "SB Live! Audio [E800]. Please advise.

Regards

Re: 誠徵電腦奇才意見 ( No.12 )
日期:2007/04/30 23:00

Dear Mulan,

I don't know this thread is still alive.

I check my Jet Audio program, I have stereo mix among many choices in the sources. The panel should be on you left.

Regards.

Okwan

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。