投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
一個遐想.....
日期:2006/09/13 11:11
留言者:yayawoowewa

在曲社內見到一排排大櫃桶裝住好多曲本,每次派曲彼樂師,每人一大疊,少則四,五張,多則成十張。在樂師伴奏時,換下一頁時樂師會停下,張紙會攝落底又有,飄落地又有。如果疊曲紙次序唔o岩呢就重過癮,見到d樂師翻前覆後咁搵。其中實有幾件樂器冇o左聲。

我個心就諗;而家d電腦咁先進又價錢合理,點解唔做一個資料庫貯存曲本,每個樂師前面放一個 LCD,換頁時由一個人跟隨唱曲速度控制,咁d樂師咪可以專心彈奏囉。

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.1 )
日期:2006/09/13 13:49
留言者:JOEJOE

yayawoowewa 兄,

關於你提及的問題 --- 大概是去年吧,本身也是樂師的曲友 "大三巴" 兄,曾向小弟問及用 LCD 顯示多頁樂譜並逐行移動的方法,小弟曾寄給他一些簡單的 coding, 至於是否適用,就沒再進一步了解。但小弟深信,應該早已有個別樂社採取這種看譜方式的,說不定也存在了這種度身訂造的 "行業軟件"。兄以為然否?

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.2 )
日期:2006/09/13 14:07

JoeJoe哥,

多謝賜教,小弟忽發奇想矣,至於是否己有曲社採用及己有"行業軟件"就真係"木宰羊"。不過,我覺得係好事囉,與時并進丫嘛。 (歡笑)

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.3 )
日期:2006/09/13 17:53
留言者:skeppi
電郵:niyon99@hotmail.com

其實係好事,事關有 d 樂師上咗年紀,有老花,睇曲譜(雖然有盞燈仔)有困難...

但外國西樂團又有冇用呢個方法呢?

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.4 )
日期:2006/09/13 17:59

咁又話時話,好似唔多覺係管弦樂隊用呢個方法喎。不過粵曲曲譜無論邊種樂器都係用同一個曲譜,但係管弦樂不同樂器d曲譜好似係有點不同,所以不能用這個方法罷,有冇高人可以指教下咁呢? (表情11)

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.5 )
日期:2006/09/13 19:24
留言者:sam

i have used my laptop for this purpose for the last 3 years. Works especially well. But i need to get a swivel based lcd to show my 123 scores as they are in portrait format. The lcd, inparticularly the 19 or 20 inches ones now getting very affordable, magnify the pages too.

To convert this to suit a whole band is very very easy....provided the initial outlay of money is avilable.
One computer is enough. Then as many lcd as one wants. as one says...粵曲曲譜無論邊種樂器都係用同一個曲譜.

can record at the same time and make cd immediately

fantastic for teaching and self learning.......

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.6 )
日期:2006/09/13 20:09

Sam,

I haven't try it but feel that this is a good idea. I suppose by using the pdf format would be easier. I am not sure whether you've tried that one. This is also my feeling that only 1 computer can do the job well. And now the LCD price is quite reasonable and I think most of the 曲社 can affort. The only issue to consider is whether they are willing to make the change. (微笑)

Re: 一個遐想..... ( No.7 )
日期:2006/09/13 22:35
留言者:sam

there are many ways to do it.

of course there are other problems.
you cannot pass the lcd around easily for others to read, not like the sheets. But then you can project the words onto a screen for everyone to read
Under some lighting conditions and some angles you cannot read lcd well. Ordinary CRT monitors are bulky.
Need sturdy stands for the lcd mons and then more cables lying around
Need someone change pages.
Need some work before you can use it on the pc. but then you can duplicate them easily. With paper score you need to photocopy them, can be expensive in some places.

as you said are the oldies ready for the change

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。