投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料
日期:2006/04/18 21:36
留言者:waterboat

童年時,在收音機聽得最多的就是崔妙芝與新馬師曾所唱的粵曲,現在仍仿有餘音在耳邊盤旋,崔小姐聲線甜美,與芳艷芬小姐之音色有幾分相似,但對她的所知並不多,渴望各網友能提供一二,以便我等曲迷能對偶像有更多認識。

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

Re: 請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料 ( No.1 )
日期:2006/04/19 04:57
留言者:michael

She is a very low profile artist. She does not show in the public. She started to sing in 1956 until 1963. After that, she sang two albums in Cantonese songs in late 60s or early 20s. Now she lives in Toronto and teaches at her condo as a volunteer....continuing singing very well in pure "fong " hon.

Re: 請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料 ( No.2 )
日期:2006/04/20 17:43
留言者:waterboat

michael :

Thankyou very much for your information about Miss Chui Miu-chi. It is treasure and detail. I am pleased to know she is still as the teacher of Cantonese Operatic Song and keeps on singing. It is the most regrettable that Miss Chui stayed and appeared at the front line of Cantonese Operatic Song society just in a short period. We wish her a good luck and good health.

Re: 請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料 ( No.3 )
日期:2006/04/22 03:48

Waterboat,

She is an odd as an artist. She does not like to appear in public. I always called her as a vinyl album artist. She is a real person...does not like to attch to $$$. If you know her and ask her singing techniques, she will share with you without asking you to give her any favors. She is one of my respected person in my life. I occasionally have a chance to listen to her singings. She still sings pure "Fong hon" with deeper singing techniques (cheong gun)

Re: 請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料 ( No.4 )
日期:2006/04/22 22:01
留言者:小小egg

michael;

我剛在鄰帖与你打招呼。 (微笑)
你是Toronto 住吧?你很幸運,可以聽崔小姐唱曲。
我以前老師曾有一語,永留腦海。
他說崔小姐是" 極品"。That says everything!!
有机會就跟她問好吧。

Re: 請告訴有關:-崔妙芝之資料 ( No.5 )
日期:2006/04/25 04:17

I will

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。