投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
澳洲曲友多不多?
日期:2005/09/06 19:01
留言者:沉香

香港,中國以外. 粵曲活動在加美 一帶 都活躍. 不知澳洲這裡情況如何? 這是我在澳洲的第一年.我本身是在 布里斯本 brisbane 的. 這裡的粵曲活動還不錯. 不知其他地方的如何?

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] < 回上一頁

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.55 )
日期:2005/09/27 11:37
留言者:pinpin

Re-posting with permission from the author Mr. Sam Cai who
is a CO musician in Sydney.

HI!达尔文的朋友们,

各邮件及所附照片都收到。从中也可能欣赏到贵社演出的盛况了。
距10月的演出很近了,这里的有关人员都很忙。听说来自昆士兰的一群票友已于10月1日第一天演出的晚上,在“大荣华”剧社约了一个特别局。现在通报一下那段时间SYDNEY一些剧社的活动情况。演出当日,各社的例行会期相应停止,就不说了。现有的:10月3日周一日间,是“四海剧社”会期。活动地点在西区LIDCOMBE,社长欧阳娴,乃广州专业人士。其子陈焯荣,师承其父的掌板艺术,现已自成一家,唱打俱佳。

10月5日,“丽声剧社”有特别局。活动地点在南区HURSTVILLE。该社社长就是梁耀,
病后由其妻丽姐主持社务。丽姐也是原广州的专业人士。

10月6日周四,“凯旋剧社”会期。活动地点在CITY。社长陈自强,玩头架。

上次提到的乐心剧社,期间是忙于演出的排练了。另有“乐宜雅聚”剧社,在北区活动。社长何霞碧,也是热心人士,唱做俱好。只是该社会期在周日的...。

10月底,这里的黄大仙庙有一个“华光师傅”像安放庆典。据香姐说,SYDNEY就有21个剧社参加。而其中起码有10个以上是每周都有会期的。这些或者你们都了解,或者到了这里就很清楚了。我就不再罗嗦了。  SAM

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.56 )
日期:2005/09/28 02:40
留言者: 嘩嘩
電郵: no.lulu@gmail.com

嘩,你哋個边好熱鬧呀! (好!) (好!) (好!)

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.57 )
日期:2005/10/03 13:59

Just back from Sydney. Watched performance of 丁凡 and 蒋文端. The performance was really great! (拍掌)

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.58 )
日期:2005/10/03 21:43
留言者:sam

everyone said 蒋文端 is beautifula nd sing magnificently.
wish i were there......sh......t

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.59 )
日期:2005/10/04 07:10

Some people said that 蒋文端 is much more mature and has achieved a higher level on Cantonese Opera performing. (好!)

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.60 )
日期:2005/10/08 07:51
留言者:大夫

OT; cleaned

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.61 )
日期:2005/10/04 10:08

according to the latest i know he has migrated to Sydney.
His mother has a co club. He also plays for other clubs including the now temporary ceased one that i know. Of ocurese he also travels to HK frequently

沉香
first time i saw her video more than ten years ago she was pretty in costume (men's thing) and i thought her singing was good. She naturally is better now, maturing with age, like wine!!! Wish she comes down to Melbourne.

We just had Yip yau Kei. the show was so so la. Poor attendance due to bad organization.

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.62 )
日期:2005/10/04 11:05

Sam

I wish to take photo with 蒋文端 that day, but not chance! It was too rush and there were too many groups of people waiting to take group photo, and we were rushing for time to go to the airport. Just happened to take a group photo on the stage. Better than none.

Some people says that Yip yau Kei's singing is good but not the acting. How do you think? Who did she perform with in Melbourne? was it a *zit zi hei* ?

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.63 )
日期:2005/10/05 00:39

Some people says that Yip yau Kei's singing is good but not the acting. ..just about right. But her nose is up the air a bit.

*zit zi hei* -4
Lo pack wah saan-----with a a local club member
dai duen kil-----with lam ngan ling from San francisco
fu wing baak tau yum-----with the local club owner
lu bo yu dill sim-----with ? pui ying from Hong Kong

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.64 )
日期:2005/10/08 07:49
留言者:大夫

OT; cleaned

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.65 )
日期:2005/10/05 11:04

it is very difficult to make a living purely on co skill here in AUstralia.
The only one in Melbourne is Lowen,
I do not know much about sydney. When i played with Chan cheuk Wing few years ago when he came as an invited guest I also found him quite ok. He had some kind of illness then.

Re: 澳洲曲友多不多? ( No.66 )
日期:2005/10/06 01:48
留言者:思菩
網頁:http://ceipui.spymac.com

PinPin: Where have you been these days? I miss you! (大哭)

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。