投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
一代不如一代
日期:2005/08/11 23:08
留言者:胡塗
電郵:huhutoutou@yahoo.com

請問各位一問題, 各位是否感覺到粵曲唱得一代不如先一代好呢 ?

時代進步, 科技進步, 駁接和音響效應非常好, 但聽起來, 小弟總感覺一代不如一代呢 ?

請各位說說各自意見感想好嗎 ? 純粹個人觀感, 並無夜郎之意 !

胡塗

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.13 )
日期:2005/08/28 17:28
留言者:sam

i cannot type Chineseon my pa. AND my chinese keyboard technique is .....sh_tty

Singing off key is an inborn thing I think. If the brain perception of a pitch and the hearing mismatch then the person does not appreciate that he or she is off key. Operation on the nasopharynx should only affect the quality of the voice only. Pang is offkey whenever he goes to the higher register and especially if it is a highly emotional passage.

Many of the local singers here manage to sing in tune most of the time. But when they are singing dai hau etc, e.g.leung hung yuk....they just go off key as expected. I do nto know if this can be corrected with some kind of "therapy"

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.14 )
日期:2005/08/28 17:30

Eliza Qu
i believe Pang's daughter teaches singing in singapore and he himself goes there often. Have you met him ? I mean no disrespect to him.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.15 )
日期:2005/08/28 20:50
留言者:Eliza Qu

Sam兄:
Yes, Pang's daughter teaches singing in Singapore. I was told she is quite good at teaching. Unfortunately I think her fees are a little steep for me, esp for the "one-to-one" lessons.
No, I have not met Pang in person except during his performances. I was told that he also receive tips on voice projection from his daughter. Apparently his daughter majors in ?"声乐". Was told that she graduated from the "冼星海"music conservatory.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.16 )
日期:2005/08/28 22:57

yes. When they become a commodity they can be quite expensive. SOmehow singing opera is more than a simple hobby nowadays. It is really reserved for people who can more than afford the money.

I learnt about the Singapore opera climate from a series of radio interviews made into a dvd by a Chinese radio station last year.

I have a friend whose wife is very active in the opera circle in singapore too

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.17 )
日期:2005/09/01 20:39

I wouldn't mind paying a little more for a good teacher if it can really help me hit the high notes. However, I wonder how long it will take, and can a teacher really help? Afterall, the teacher may teach you the technique and even demonstrate it, but how can he help you ensure that you are doing it right? It can be very abstract. Another worry I have is that I may develop a laryngeal polyp if I do not use my voice correctly.

Eliza Qu

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.18 )
日期:2005/09/01 23:07

eliza. if you not mind me being cruelest honest......the most imnportant thing is to ask your self why are you doing it.

the second important question is have you got what it takes to get you there.

99% of the people i know do not have the right stuff to become a professional.
90% or more have not the right stuff to sing even to sound pleasant to others' ears.
60% or more sing so poorly that if I were honest and were asked the question I would say not to sing again.

99% of people do not want to know that they cannot sing in tune or off key and no sense of timing.

People often said that it is for fun. It is their right to sing, to perform etc....Basically it is true. But there is something not right if a person sings off key, clash with the music, forget lines etc and still enjoys him or herself on a stage infront of hundreds of people. William Hung has courage, but his is a joke to most people(with all due respect ot him)

anyway, to asnswer your question. yes, a proper, good teacher can teach you the right stuff. Can you do it right, how long it takes...main thing really depends if you are born with the stuff. Can you honestly handle any criticism? Can you take it if a proper, good, experienced teacher telling you that you have no talent in opera singing (only an example) .
and yes, if you do use the right techique you may develop a polyp in your sound apparatus (vocal cords etc) But not all people develop this problem if singing improperly, and those who have the right technique still can develop polyps themselves. If you really like singing then to hell with the polyp la.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.19 )
日期:2005/09/02 12:13
留言者:发达

Eliza,

I am singing the female part as you. I am attending an opera singing class in singapore and my teacher is singing the female too. My problem is about the technique to sing low pitch nicely.

I think you better go to have a teacher first. You may joint class instead of lesson for personal that will cost less. There are some opera singing classes held in CC. If you do not start, you will never know the true. When you find the teacher who is not the right one, you simply go to another teacher.

The most important is you must be honest to yourself. Lisen to your own voice record carefully, there is always having something to improve. Sometimes, we may learn a lot from our fault.

The students in professional music institute have to learn for few years before they graduate. So what do you think about a leisure singer like you and me?

As I recognize, if one cannot sing the high note (appear in most of the songs) comfortably, he or she may have some technical problem. For a female singer be trained in right way, may touch the A ( 2 note lower than high C ) without difficulty unless she is an alto.

阿立兄,此贴是否放错了栏目?

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.20 )
日期:2005/09/03 18:07

Sam,
I sing mainly for my own interest. That is why even though I am learning the female part, occasionally, I will sing some 平喉 songs, especially those I like. Perhaps that is why I cannot reach high notes. Though it is for my own interest, I would also want to sing well. Like you say, no point singing if others feel that my singing is a torture to hear. Hope my singing was not that bad (微笑). I don't think I have a problem with criticism. In fact, only with criticism can we improve. I would prefer someone to point out my weaknesses so that I can try to improve. So don't be stingy with your comments! (歡笑)

发达:
Actually I am already attending group singing lesson in the CC. However, I feel that there isn't much teaching. Maybe the teacher is afraid that some students cannot accept criticism. Where are you learning? Does the teacher teach the proper technique? I am keen to learn. I can sing to A, but unfortunately, quite a few songs require the C note. And those are songs I like! (大哭)

Eliza Qu

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.21 )
日期:2005/09/03 18:50

eliza
i do believe that most so called teachers have no idea what the correct ways are. Just becasue they have been singing for a long time, or they are the head of a club.....poeple like to call anyone who is in the club before them sifu. This there are a lot of sifu who is not going to do you any favour. It is good that you want to improve...get a good teacher...somehow

may be give your self a target or a limit..go to a teacher for example Miss pang. Yes expensive. but say tell yourself that you will have 10 lessons. If no improvement, no feleing of getting better then stop.

I said 10 lessons just off my head. I have no idea how long it take to learn and see any difference. May be 5 , 10 or 100. May be you can have a chat to her (or any other proper teacher) and make a short course tailored for yourself. At least you have satisfied your thirst for knowledge and improvement

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.22 )
日期:2005/09/04 00:55

Eliza,

I do feel my teacher is quite good, she can imitate your faults and show you the right way and guild you to make it. As I have sung in a choral for many years before CO, I met some musicians time by time. Some of them are professional vocal teachers. some of them are famus condutors. My CO teacher teaches me the technique which I think very similar to what I learnt before although she shows me in different way.

There may be somebody not appreciate her lesson. She let us sing Karaok, no live music, no music note. She have classes for CO, one class specially for female song, and she also teach personal singing lesson. We locate at the Art centre near 观音庙。 The fee is much expensive than CC. If you just want to learn singing, I think she can make you satisfied. Other knowledge of CO, you may search yourself from somewhere else. Ms Pang does not teach CO, she teaches 小曲。

What songs with high C you are learning?

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.23 )
日期:2005/09/04 01:08
留言者:pinpin

Hi 发达:

I'm pinpin from Darwin, Australia. Just wondering how one can learn CO songs properly without referring to the song scripts (if I have read your message to Eliza correctly)? We also use karaoke music as a means of
teaching here. However, we treat the music as the live music and the
students are encouraged to sing the song out of the sripts, not the
subtitles on the TV. cheers pinpin

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.24 )
日期:2005/09/04 02:05

Hi pinpin,

是,我们只靠听、靠记、靠背,老师只提供歌词,所以我说有些人不喜欢而停学,确是不足,好像只有我老师是这样。至于subtitle,大家都知道不可靠,时迟时早,应该以音乐为准。

从前(在合唱对时)人家告诉我巴伐勒提不会看谱,我都唔信,指挥老师点头我至信。
盲炳当然更看不到谱啦!阿Q点,当自己向两位前辈学习就是, 当练耳轨也可。

这些要看个人取舍。

Eliza,

I don't know whether you are interested or not, anyway we have class on Sunday 2 pm. You can come to ask my teacher, usually she may agree to let you see the lesson first.

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。