投稿一覽 > 過往記錄 > 瀏覽內容
一代不如一代
日期:2005/08/11 23:08
留言者:胡塗
電郵:huhutoutou@yahoo.com

請問各位一問題, 各位是否感覺到粵曲唱得一代不如先一代好呢 ?

時代進步, 科技進步, 駁接和音響效應非常好, 但聽起來, 小弟總感覺一代不如一代呢 ?

請各位說說各自意見感想好嗎 ? 純粹個人觀感, 並無夜郎之意 !

胡塗

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.49 )
日期:2005/09/09 01:08
留言者:JOEJOE

Ah-Ming,

(1) If you are planning to send out (by snail mail) the copies of your vcds, you just need to dub. them, either "Nero Burning Rom" or
"CloneCD" will serve it right.

(2) If you are planning to send them as files transmitting, then you need to rip the sounds tracks out from your VCD by means of a
proper audio ripping software, but both "Nero" and "CloneCD" are not applicable for this purpose.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.50 )
日期:2005/09/09 11:23
留言者:Ah-Ming

JOEJO

I remember the set of “风流天子"were play by "Mon Tin-Shui and his wife " Leong Shiel-Sum, not
阮兆辉.

They performed on stage with the famous opera in China.

Bad news:

The set of 风流天子" vcd that I burned freeze up when I tried to watch again today. I already called my friend to lend it to me again.

Sorry !!!
(大哭) (大哭) (大哭)

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.51 )
日期:2005/09/09 11:58
留言者:思菩
網頁:http://ceipui.spymac.com

嘩﹐Ah-Ming﹐真是好耐唔見呀﹗呢排我都好少來睇討論﹐不過見到你的大名就入來探探你﹐點知嚇親我﹐因又見到我個名﹗冇問題; 嘻嘻﹐我都想睇呀﹗不過你點比我呀﹖是呢﹐你下週去不去看新劍郎的演出呀﹖

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.52 )
日期:2005/09/09 15:22
留言者:老東西

胡塗兄所言甚是,環顧現今從業者,無有一獨樹一格,自成一家的.所謂今之表表者,只不過是模仿先賢較象樣而已,那有先賢的雨後春筍百家爭鳴的現象?照計每一個時代,應有一批人出來領風騷,原因不明.是否時代不同,人的心態變了?或者是教授方法問題?內地千人一腔,加上導演制度[是否內行也很難講],唱腔設計,音樂設計等等,業者只能遵隨一個個框框完成一首曲,一齣戲.縱有天才亦難發揮,香港方面,生活指數高,業者要台期密方能解決, 多是交差算數.另外可能還有外人不知的原因.嚴重講句,是該行業衰落滅亡的蹟象.我是外行人,希望所猜測完全是錯.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.53 )
日期:2005/09/10 00:11

思菩:

I will be there (Sunday).

I'm going to Chinatown tomorrow. If you don't mind, I will drop the vcd off to "Wan -Gair" afternoon.

I will call her today let her know first.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.54 )
日期:2005/09/10 01:36

你是指雲姐﹖不好呀﹐因我好耐冇見過她。不如你下週日看戲時交給我師父啦﹐我會同他講一聲 (那天他玩揚琴)﹔ 如果有票的話我都會去的﹐不過咁多人我未必找到你呀﹗

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.55 )
日期:2005/09/10 11:17

思菩

Yes,that she.,, 週日我交給你師父啦﹐He is Chui Pork-Yiun 師父 ?﹐

I hope the vcds are still good. I called up my friend to lend the originals to me again. She is digging her storage boxes. Hope she could find them.

Looking to see you Sunday.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.56 )
日期:2005/09/10 11:57

Ah-Ming: 對呀﹐就是他﹐名字最後那個是讀作"音"﹗

另﹕有時 D VCD 在一部機唔得﹐但可能在另一部冇事的。

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.57 )
日期:2005/09/12 10:04

思菩

You are correct. Those vcd can loaded in my sister's machine.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.58 )
日期:2005/09/12 11:21
電郵:ceipui@gmail.com

Ah-Ming﹐你令JOEJOE永遠好朋友很快樂呢﹗ (拍掌) 是呢﹐今天見到一 poster﹐廣東紅豆團將在九月尾(五﹐六﹐日)演出三天﹐是區凱明/曾慧做正印﹐ (咁遲才出通告)﹐我未想通去唔去睇﹐你呢﹖

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.59 )
日期:2005/09/14 11:13

思菩

I have appointment with the Dentist on Satuarday. (09/24). I thinking about it.

I finally found out what is the problem of the vcds that I cann't displayed

I only mistakely press the incorrct bouttom. I kept press the play or enter bottom instead I should press the number buttom. How stupid am I ?

I had watched the opera last night. I only finished 2 vcd.

Correction:

The vcds that I had "Mon-Tin Shui" sunk 中州音at the end parts. Luckaly, The opera has subtitle. Therefore, no problem to understand what he sing.

Re: 一代不如一代 ( No.60 )
日期:2005/10/23 17:00
留言者:test

test

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。