日期:2005/05/27 06:13
留言者:一聽眾

我話係很多人唔識鑼鼓又「特登」選「好多﹞鑼鼓既歌黎唱,明白冇?

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.5 )
日期:2005/05/28 00:52
留言者:Lily

一聽眾

鑼鼓曲 not easy to sing.
Singer learn it from the mistake they had made.

If someone had told the singer that 三批過後才大叫「你殺我啦」are wrong. I am sure he or she will

say that line correctly next time. Did any one tell him/ her ?

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.6 )
日期:2005/05/28 08:45
留言者:Amateur

一聽眾,

You said "唔識粵曲都知佢亂黎".

I am the one who 唔識粵曲. However, I dont know whats wrong with 三批過後才大叫「你殺我啦」and how they 亂黎.

Did the 鑼鼓師傅 tell you whats right? Did they say why its wrong?

I believe that you should know the answer before you post the above. May you please let us know whats wrong with 三批過後才大叫「你殺我啦」and how to sing this part correctly?

Thank you.

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.7 )
日期:2005/05/28 09:46
留言者:sam

Not really your fault

係d鑼鼓師傅講既......in this case may be 鑼鼓師傅 should play by themselves or play with only top class performers.

it is a bit silly to agree with them though

it is also impossible to determine which song has too much and which has too little 鑼鼓. A song is a song. And as was said we are all amateurs and I am sure the 鑼鼓師傅 themselves must not be born with all the knowledge and skill they have now.

Let's leave it at that?

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.8 )
日期:2005/06/01 05:40
留言者:Amateur II

Amateur, looks like here no one wants to share either.

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.9 )
日期:2005/06/01 10:14
留言者:Amateur III

My 三批 way to the best of my memory as observed from
the karaoke is as follows (correct me if I am wrong):

After first 批
大叫「你殺我啦」+ two-finger pointing to one side (mine is to my left first)

After second 批
大叫「你殺我啦」+ two-finger pointing to the other side (mine is to my right)

After third 批
大叫「你殺我啦」+ two-finger pointing to (mine is to the left)

(沉思) (沉思) (沉思) (沉思)

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.10 )
日期:2005/06/04 04:52
留言者:Lily

一聽眾

Please listen the 鑼鼓曲, such as "Buk-Lone Qwong". You'll know when to say those lines.

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.11 )
日期:2005/06/14 05:42
留言者:Amateur II

Amateur III - Thanks. Normally, the see fu's only praise the singers after they finish, even though the singers messed up totally, because of job security.

Re: 喜歡唱鑼鼓曲 ( No.12 )
日期:2005/06/14 18:04
留言者:Amateur III

No worries! I couldn't agree with you more. However, this is a two-way thing - a lot of singers are rude and impolite too. It is something to do with our culture in general. BTW, for people like me who are keen to learn may find the karaoke, tapes, CD etc helpful to certain extent. By comparing with the song manuscript, it is possible for the amateur singers to correct or to polish their singing skills. It is one way of learning new skills - self-directed learning. Good luck. (微笑) (微笑) (微笑) (微笑)

Page: [1] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。