§ë½Z¤@Äý > ¹L©¹°O¿ý > ÂsÄý¤º®e
­µ响°ÝÃD
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/16 07:25
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¨Dª¾ªÌ

(¨I«ä)
½Ð°Ý¤j®a¡A§Ú·Q¶R¤@¹ï°Û¤f«}¡A§A­Ì¦³¤°¤\«Øij¡A¥Î¨Ó°Û²{³õ¸f¦±¥Î¡A¦P®É§Ú¥ç»Ý­A¤@®yÉN½u«}¤Î±µ¦¬¾¹¡A§@»R¥x°µ§é¤lÀ¸¥Î¡A¦b­»´ä¥i³B¥i¥H§ä¨ì©O¡H
¥»¤H«æ©ó½Ð°Ý¡A
ÁÂÁ¦U¦ì¡C

Page: [1] [2] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.4 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/17 06:08
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¨Dª¾ªÌ

Sunny 4b
ÁÂÁ¡A¦³¨S¦³¯S§OµP¤l¡A¦P®Éª¾¤£ª¾¤j¬ù­n¦h¤Ö¿ú¡C
¦³¨S¦³¤@®y¥i¥Î¤T/¥|¤äÉN½u«}¡H

Re: ­µ’à°ÝÃD ( No.5 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/19 01:25
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gahmok

¤@FM¦¬­µ¾¹¤j¦h¥i±µ¨â¤äµL½u«}, Å¥Á¿¸Ü«Y¬°¤è«K±±¨î«Ç¤u§@.

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.6 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/22 23:11
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G±d¤Ö
¹q¶l¡GkentSifu@gmail.com

¨Dª¾ªÌ
¤£ª¾§Aªºbudget¦h¤Ö¡H
§Úªº¼ÖªÀ(¸fÃý¦±ÃÀ)³]¦³¤TºØÃþµL½u«}¡A
¤¤¯Åªº§Ú´£Ä³¦Ò¼{¥Î
Shure Beta 87A¡C(type supercardioid electret condenser)
³omic¦b¬ü°ê¥«»ù¬OUS$250¤@¤ä¡A
¥­®É¥i¥Î¦³綫±µ¨ì²V­µ¾¹(XLS connection),
¥[¤W¶Ç­µ¾¹(transmitter)¥iµo°T¦Ü
ShureªºSLX4(US$370) receiver
µL綫±µ¦¬¾÷¥Î¡C
­Y³s¶Ç­µ¾¹¤@»ô¶RShure SLX2/Beta 87A¦X¦@¤ñ¸û«K©y¡A¥«»ù¬ùUS$360.¡A
½Ð°Ñ¾\Sweeterwater(www.sweetwater.com)
©ÎMusicianFriends(www.MusicianFriends.com)ªººô§}

±d¤Ö

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.7 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/21 21:24
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GAP

I bought from ²`¤ô¯AÀn¼dµó, ¤@­Ó®y2¤äµL½u«}
Brand - JTS, model: US-903DC PRO
Cost US$320 per set
Pretty good quality.

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.8 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/22 10:56
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gtony
¹q¶l¡Gwai.todd@gmail.com

±d¤Ö,

!.Which brand of ²V­µ¾¹, you can recommend for us to use? The price range is about $200 to $600.

2. As for your suggested for wireless microphone system, I just need buy a wireless"receiver", Shure SLX4($370) and a microphone (with a transmitter included) Shure ULX2/Beta 87A ($360). Should I also buy any special connection cable for the use to connect from the wireless receiver to the mixer?

Thanks.

tony
(·L¯º)

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.9 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/22 14:14
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G788

consider Audio-technica or Adzen, wireless mic
no need special cable,
Àn°O¶R

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.10 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/23 16:36
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G±d¤Ö
¹q¶l¡GkentSifu@gmail.com

tony,
The price for the mic is US$360 each with transmitter, and you most likely need 2.
Each receiver is good for 2 mics. Thus, most people buy 1 reciever and 2 mics, a grand total of close to $990, pretty expensive investment. Check out some place called BPMmusic. You may get the set for a lower price.

The Beta 87A is a handheld mic. If your client needs to move around and cannot hand hold the mic, then you need a clip-on mic. I find a use for both, just different applications.
Shure also makes some. Search for them in the websites. Usually the handheld ones are better made than the clip-ons. Stay away from other brands. Check around. I found the Shures well liked in the professional world.

Usually the connection to mixer input is just a mic cable (XLR female to XLR male).
Occasionally, one may also use 1/4 to 1/4 mono, depending on how you bring it into mixer, via regular analog mic IN(XLR) or line in(1/4) or via aux return(1/4).
I believe Shure SLX4 has both XLS and 1/4 outputs.
If you look up www.MusicianFriends.com you can find XLR mic cable or instrumentation (1/4) cables for around US$10 each. No need to buy the expensive cables, since your receiver already has low impedance output.
As for mixer, look up a Behringer Eurodesk SL2442FX priced at US$450.
I find the Behringer priced at the low end for its features. A similar featured 24-channel Mackie Onyx will cost you upward of US$1600.
I usually stay away from other mediocre brands, such as Allen and Heath, Yamaha, Soundcraft,
In US, the named brand is Mackie onyx for analog mixer, and DigiDesign for digital mixer.
Again, you also have to address your needs.
If you only need below 8 analog mic in, then you have a whole lot more options.
In genera, a Behringer FX costs below $500.
An onyx Mackie costs around $1500,
and a DigiDesign console costs around $15,000.
The 24-ch Behringer MX9000 that I use in canOpera has a street price of US$1300, and our C!24 digital console from DigiDesign costed us US$18,000 including ProTools.
As for wireless receiver, you cannot go wrong with Shure SLX4.
Most professionals use that on stage.
I use the MXL for low-end, the Shure Beta series for wired mid-end, the AKGs for high-end, and the Neumanns for extreme recordings.
I do not like Audio-Technica, nor any Sennheiser, CAD,
I like the Neumanns and the Blueberries, but you are talking about US$4500 each mic.
The Shure Beta 87A is a very good mic for stage use,
since it provides you supercardioid pickup that is relatively inert to feedback.
You shoulld check out the following websites, just to get yourself calibrated on what you can get for what quality HW,
www.Sweetwater.com for high-end stuff
www.zZounds.com and
www.musicianFriends.com for medium stuff
Go to google and search for some of these mics, and google will take you to some of the better websites for well-priced gears.
±d¤Ö

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.11 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/23 04:58
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gtony
¹q¶l¡Gwai.todd@gmail.com

±d¤Ö,
Thank you for your prompt and detailed reply. Those information and resources are very useful for us to determine what we need and afford.

Again thanks for your professional guidelines to us.
tony (¦n!) (·L¯º)

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.12 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/23 15:25
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G788

¼M¡I±d­ô¦npro, ¾Ç­ø¤Ö¡Cthank you

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.13 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/24 08:34
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¨Dª¾ªÌ

±d¤Ö¡G
¯u·P¿E¸U¤À¡A§A¥i§_§iª¾¸fÃý¦±ÃÀªÀªº¦a§}¤Î电¸Ü¡A«Ý§Ú¿ð´X¤Ñ©è´ä¥i¥H¦A½Ð±Ð¡A¦]§Ú¯d´äªº®É¶¡«Üµu¡A¥u¦³´X¤Ñ¡A©Ò¥H§Æ±æ§ä¨ì§Ú»Ý­nªº«}¡C
ÁÂÁ±d¤Ö¡I¥ç§Æ±æ§A¯à¬Ý¨ì§Ú¯d¨¥¡I

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.14 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/24 12:23
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G±d¤Ö
¹q¶l¡GkentSifu@gmail.com

¨Dª¾ªÌ

¥i¯à§A»~·|¤F¡C¡Õ¸fÃý¦±ÃÀ¡Ö¤£¦b­»´ä¡A¦Ó¬O¦b¬ü°ê¤Tÿ¥«ÆW°Ï«Î¾F°ð¡B¸Ô±¡½Ð¨ì¥ß¥Sªº
¡Õ½Í¤Ñ»¡¦a¡Ö¤Wªº¡Õ±d¤Ö¶é¦a ¡Ö( No.268 )¦³³ø¾É¡Õ¸fÃý¦±ÃÀ¡Öªº­µÂQ¡C
±d¤Ö©M­^¤l·|参¥[223ªº¡Õºô¤Í»E·|¡Ö¡A¦p§AÁÙ¦b­»´ä¥i¤@¦P¨£­±¡C

±d¤Ö (ªí±¡7)

Re: ­µ响°ÝÃD ( No.15 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/12/25 03:44
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G±d¤Ö
¹q¶l¡GkentSifu@gmail.com

tony, 788, ¨Dª¾ªÌ,

Shure mics

Shure ¼t³f«~¦³¥|ºØ¨t¦C;
PM for Performance Monitor, ¬Odynamic mic, ¥«»ù¬ùUS$50+-¤@°¦;
SM for Stage Monitor, ¬Odynamic mic, ¥«»ù¬ùUS$100+-¤@US$°¦;
Beta series, ¬O condenser mic¹q®e«},­n48V, ¥«»ù¬ùUS$150+-¤@°¦;
KSM series, ¬O¨¾¾_¦h¤è¦V¹q®e«}, ­n48V, ¥«»ù¬ùUS$300¦ÜUS$600+-¤@°¦¡C

¥H¤W»ù¿ú¬Oºô»ù¡A¦b¤¤°ê¡B»OÆW¡B­»´äÀ³¸Ó§ó¶Q¡I
±d¤Ö

Page: [1] [2] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú

ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C