§ë½Z¤@Äý > ¹L©¹°O¿ý > ÂsÄý¤º®e
¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J
¤é´Á¡G2007/07/23 13:12
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G¤d¨½°¨

§Ú¦n·Q¾Ç¸f¦±¤G­J¦ñ«µ,Ãä¦ìºô¤Í¥i¤¶²Ð®v¤÷µ¹§Ú§r?§Ú¹ï¤G­J­ø«Y´XÃѬ[,¦ý§Ú¦Ó®a·Q¾Ç¸f¦±¤G­J, ½ÐÀ°¦£? (ªí±¡11) (ªí±¡11)

¦hÁ Raymak ºô¤Í,§Ú²{¦b¤v¸òÀH¤@¦ìÀY¬[®v¤÷¥¿¶}©l¾Ç¤G­J. (ªí±¡11)

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.21 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/04 13:31
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gchris

ËÝÊ\«×¾ÇÆr¹ª¶Q­ø¶Q

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.22 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/06 11:17
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gchris

how about ¼Ú¶§´@? Å¥Á¿³£¦³±Ð¤H

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.23 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/07 16:48
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GµLª¾

Á¿¶}¤G­J, §Ú·Q½Ð°Ý¦U¦ì«e½ú, ªì¾ÇªÌÀ³¸Ó¶R­Ó¤°»òÃþ«¬©M»ù¿úªº¤G­J, ¤ñ¸û¦X¾A©O?
§Ú¦Û¤v´N¶R¤F­Ó¤C¦Ê¦h¤¸ªº¤G­J¾Ç, ¦]¬°¤Ó¥­©È­ø¦n¥Î,­µ¤S­ø·Ç, ·d¨ì¦Û¤vµL¤ß¾÷¾Ç; ¤Ó¶Q¤S©È¸U¤@­ø¦A¾Ç, ­Ó¤G­J´Nµ¥µo¾`, «Y¤Ó®ö¶O¤F...
Å¥¤H®a»¡ªì¾ÇªÌ­n¶R­Ó¤G¤d¤¸¥ª¥kªº¤G­J, ¥LÁÙ»¡¤G¤d¤¸ºâ¬O¤¤»ù­J, ­øºâ¶Q! ­n¾Ç´N­n¥Î­Ó¦³½è¯Àªº­J, ¤G­J«Y¥i¥H«O­Èªº, §ÚÅ¥¤F¦³ÂI¯Ç´e, ³o¬O§_¬O¹ê©O?
½Ð¦U«e½ú½ç±Ð!! (ªí±¡11) (ªí±¡11)

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.25 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/07 18:32
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

700 HKD is a bit cheap. Not enough for a decent dinner.!!

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.26 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 00:22
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GµLª¾

¤C¨Õ¤j¤¸ªº¤G­J, ªG¯uµL¥Î?? (¤j­ú)

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.27 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 11:40
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

´­µ^.....>´¿´ð ³Ì¦n!!
¥ô¥Õ§õ«á¥D¬O¥L´­µ^....¥L¦³´X¬q¿W«µ¤@¬y!!!
²{¦b¥L¦³±Ð¾Ç¥Íªº !
¢C300 (1¤p®É)
..(just borrow these words to make a point, no disrespect, ma'am)

¤C¨Õ¤j¤¸........2 lessons (roughly)

how many lessons most people need to take to learn the ´­µ^ to the stage when they can join in with sifu......the best one i have seen is 3 months x 1 lesson a week = 13 x 300 = 3900 HKD
few took 18 months and still not able to play a single tune properly.....78 weeks x 300 = 23400 hkd
many took much longer and not even allowed to sit in......um...

don't you think that 700 dollars is like a drop in the ocean if you are serious about taking lessons and learn an instrument well??

The same can be said for urhu and other instruments.

2000 dollar may not get you a quality urhu. 700 is not going to get you a better one.

ask yourself...am i seious about learning an instrument. if you have this in mind..¤S©È¸U¤@­ø¦A¾Ç...then don't do it. You have no heart for it. Do something else.

Have a go...get a good urhu....spend some money......before they get into your sifu's pocket (since they had been given a bashing recently here) (ªí±¡7)

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.28 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 12:24
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G·MªÌ

ªü¥ß¥S¡A

­ø«Y啩¡ANO.27 Ëݼ˦P¤H½æ§i¥Õ³£±o¡H­ø³q¦³¦¬¦^¤ô¡H§A³£À³¸Ó«Y®É­Ôªí²{¤@吓¤j¤½µL¨p¤@­±¡A¹B¥Îºô¥DÀ³¦³Åv¤O¡Aµo´§¤@µø¦P¤¯ºë¯«¡A­ø«Y¤S·|­·°_¶³´é¡T (ªí±¡12) (ªí±¡12) (ªí±¡12) (¤j¯º) (¤j¯º)

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.29 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 13:54
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gvv

sam,

³£¹w¥ª¦³±Æ¾Ç¬[, ¦Û¤v­ø«Y¯S§O¿ô, ¦ý¦n¦³¿³½ì, ¹w¥ª°_½X¾Ç¤Q¦~¤K¦~, ¦ý³{¼Ö¾¹³£«Y¬[la, ¸ò®v¤÷©Î¥hµ^¦æ¾Ç³£¤@¼Ë, ÂI³£­n¤ñd®É¶¡®û¥ý·|¦n, ¦³±o®I¦ìºò«Y·Q, ÉN±o®I¦ì³£­øºò­n, ¦Ü¤Ö¹ï°Ûºq³£¦³À°, ³Ìºò­n­Ó¦Ñ®v±Ð±o¦n, ¾Ç¨ì³¥, ­ø¦nÅU¦í§j¤ô­ø©Ù©C, ¤@²ÉÄÁÅÜ¥b²ÉÄÁ.

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.30 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 13:31
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gvv

few took 18 months and still not able to play a single tune properly.....

¤S¯u«Y¸Ø±id, «Y¾Ç¥Í¾Ç¨ìÕi? ©w«Y¦Ñ®v­øªÖ±Ð?

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.31 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/08 14:14
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

a very sensitive issue. Leaving oneself opened to slaughtering.

if ¹w¥ª°_½X¾Ç¤Q¦~¤K¦~ why not get a quality instrument rather than settling for a 'student' model. Esspcially for Chinese instruments they are so badly made that you seldom get a good one even paying for high prices. (I refer to the run of the mill instrumetns that you get from the shops).

«Y¾Ç¥Í¾Ç¨ìÕi? ©w«Y¦Ñ®v­øªÖ±Ð?.....in the cases that i know ....both. The teacher keeps students by teaching them playing one or two single notes and have them performing in a group to the public in no time. The students have such an achievement feeling that they stay with him for a very long time. Of course they were given the usual advice. "It is difficult and take time to learn."

When it comes to students words become more sensitive. Enough to say that most CO singers want to learn an instrument. Those who do learn most do not end up playing anything in a competent way. Factors are many and would have been hotly discussed here on Ahlao's site over and over again.

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.32 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/14 13:11
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GRAY MAK
¹q¶l¡Graymak9195@hotmail.com

¤d¨½°¨¥S,±o»D¥S¥x²{¦b¶¡¤¤·|¦b°K®v¤÷¨ºùت±¤¤­J,§Æ±æ¤é«á¦³½t¬Û¹J,¥i¥H¤@¦P½m²ß,°µ­ÓªB¤Í¦n¶Ü¡C

Re: ¦³ÉNºô¤Í¤¶²Ð§Ú­Ó¤G­J®v¤÷±Ð§Ú¾Ç©Ô¸f¦±¤G­J ( No.34 )
¤é´Á¡G2007/08/15 09:53
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡GLonLon
¹q¶l¡Glonlon4019@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Sin Chee, I have interested to buy the "yee wu", could you please give me the contact via email communication, thanks in advance. LonLon

Page: [1] [2] [3] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú

ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C