留言者:忘憂草

小妹的曲社增購了小阮,因為沒有專業小阮樂師可供請教,敝國亦無小阮書籍出售,我們畧曉秦琴,但是對小阮指法卻毫無經驗,懇請樂師前輩不吝賜教,感激不盡:
請問應該用左手三指(不用尾指)抑或是用左手四指按弦(包括尾指)?

小妹先在此致謝。

空弦---------仩---合---尺---五
第一柱位
第二柱位---伬---士---工---雙企人乙--------食指
第三柱位---仜---------反---生-----------------中指
第四柱位---------乙-----------------------------請問應該用無名指抑或是中指?
第五柱位---仮---上---六---雙企人尺--------請問應該用無名指抑或是尾指?

Page: [1] [2] < 回上一頁

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.2 )
日期:2007/06/08 03:55
留言者:Bad Boy

She did ask in a very polite and professional manner, not playing a game, you know. If you are the "Wise-Guy", the "Know It All", please assist her in a nice and decent fashion. Your response is somehow rude and disgusting. (表情12) If you are a Sifu level musician, shame on you. (沉思)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.3 )
日期:2007/06/09 00:29
留言者:sam

learning should be seen as a fun game.
If this is a seriious exercise, coming to a platform like this to ask for help shows a slack attitude.
If she is like most chinese opera instruments students then she definitely shows the lack of understanding of the most basic knowledge of relationship between the notes. With the second question she shows the lack of proper guidance by whoever teaching her.
Dead learning, simply telling her the answer is not my way to teach. Teaching is fun, learning is fun. teach to think is more important than ducking feeding.
Thanks to your response to my responce i am sure she will forever remember this incident and whatever she gain from our little exchange (um..actually a severe reprimand or scolding from you really) she will remember for ever and be beneficial to her to no end.
:)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.4 )
日期:2007/06/09 00:40
留言者:多口

人家禁客氣提問,你就牛頭吾搭馬咀,又扮 master,又 no answer. (表情12)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.5 )
日期:2007/06/09 12:10
留言者:八卦袋

唔曉應門嘅街坊, 等呆試吓番譯一號大佬講抹喳...

..."乜你隻尾指, 淨係用來挖鼻屎 ?" (表情12)

二號四號兩位... (拍掌) (拍掌)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.6 )
日期:2007/06/09 23:10

忘憂草
are you just as offended or would you like few pointers that are simple but useful?

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.7 )
日期:2007/06/11 04:03
留言者:ahmok

I think it depends on how your frets are formated. Some have them remodelled so that semi-tones are bypassed.

Normally, the little finger is too weak, especially for thick strings in bass instruments.

There is no rules against using your liitel finger if your have developed sufficient strength.

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.8 )
日期:2007/06/13 01:03

Ahmok,

Many thanks for providing your advice.
I will find my way to place my fingers appropriately on the instrument.

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.9 )
日期:2007/06/13 18:28

good luck (微笑)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.10 )
日期:2007/06/14 05:15

小女子問道於夜郎,着實見識了弄斧奇技。

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.11 )
日期:2007/06/14 11:26
留言者:ahmok

I have found it so much easier to use a bass guitar. They is a catch. SInce the neck of the bass guitar is long, you might have to use a "carpo" so that it would not be too tiring, or if you do not have a very long arm. Also you have to tune your strings to the use "G" "D" format for the 2nd and 3rd, respectively. As well, the thing is heavy you have to carry it with a strap and you have to sit down. Because the neck is long and you might require a lot of space.

The up side is that it is very easy to learn if you have your elemantary guitar skills down. Aslo so old "seefu" told me that it sould much better that the "chung yuen" because it gives a very "float" quality of bass (like things floating on water"which softly cushions the other instruments like the er-wu and flute, etc.

Other told me that it is a western instrument and has no place in Cantonese opera. I guess that goes for violin, saxophone and xynophone, too.

Regards.

Ahmok (沉思)

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.12 )
日期:2007/06/14 13:22
留言者:Sad

This is so typical of the Cantonese opera circle.
students that don't really want to learn;
People that said the correct answer gets stepped all over,
the one that did not know providing the wrong answers becomes the teacher.

Re: 懇請樂師前輩指點小阮定弦指法 ( No.13 )
日期:2007/06/14 19:54

瓦釜雷鳴,不若惠帝可愛。

Page: [1] [2] < 回上一頁

- 阿立粵曲天地 -
聲明

阿立粵曲天地(以下稱本網)所有留言區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網之立場,讀者不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性,讀者若因信賴留言而招致任何損失,本網概不負責。 由於所有留言區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題或涉及任何侵權行為,請聯絡本網。本網有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,亦不可上載任何侵權文章,照片,曲詞,錄音及影片,敬請自律。 所有網內留言或文章,留言者均不可保留文章或留言的個人或非個人版權權利,惟他人如需在別處引述或登出,請註明出處。