§ë½Z¤@Äý > ¹L©¹°O¿ý > ÂsÄý¤º®e
¥¿ ¤Ï ½u
¤é´Á¡G2005/02/14 14:28
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gedward

½Ð °Ý ¦³ °ª ¤H «ü ˜ò ¥H¤U °Ý ÃD :
¥¿ ½u ¬O §_=¦ó ¤Ø½u ? ¤Ï ½u¬O §_ =¤h ¤u ½u?¦ó ¤Ø, ¤h ¤u,,¤A ¤Ï ¨º¤@ ­Ó °ª ¨º ¤@ ­Ó§C?
¤Ï½u ¬O §_ ¥Î ¨Óªí ¹Fsad ªº ±Û«ß. ?thanks very much

Page: [1] [2] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

Re: ¥¿ ¤Ï ½u ( No.1 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/02/14 20:16
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

this has to be the hardest and wrongest (is there such a word) way to learn music. Please get a simple music book and learn the basics. and I again strongly suggest you to learn the staff, or 123 and leave¤u¤Ø till last.

the answer to your questions are: yes, no, meaningless question, not necessary.

Re: ¥¿ ¤Ï ½u ( No.2 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/02/14 23:57
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡G§õºû

edward, not to be dis-respectful, as sam said, you got the worst approach to learn music. Any simple answer to your questions will only lead to more questions and confusion and you will be discouraged. A simple music book is not the answer either. You need a music teacher who can teach music as well as singing.

Re: ¥¿ ¤Ï ½u ( No.3 )
¤é´Á¡G2005/02/15 20:45
¯d¨¥ªÌ¡Gsam

precisely
but a word of advice.
Be careful. Do not just accept any tom dick or harry as your teacher. CHinese opera is full of teachers, especially singing teachers. Most have no idea about music. That is why there are not many music teachers in this business.

I suggest you learn the basics from a proper music school, western music school. When you are well equiped with this knowledge ¤u¤Ø, 123 become as easy as natural breathing.

Of course Mr. §õºû is the exception.

Mr. §õºû. you are the only one who agree with me so far. :)) (being self-centred and biased is my natural gift!!!!!) (One laugh)!
:)

(·L¯º) (·L¯º) (·L¯º)

Page: [1] [2] < ¦^¤W¤@­¶

- ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a -
Án©ú

ªü¥ß¸f¦±¤Ñ¦a(¥H¤UºÙ¥»ºô)©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õ¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¤§¥ß³õ¡AŪªÌ¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡AŪªÌ­Y¦]«H¿à¯d¨¥¦Ó©Û­P¥ô¦ó·l¥¢¡A¥»ºô·§¤£­t³d¡C ¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³¯d¨¥°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD©Î¯A¤Î¥ô¦ó«IÅv¦æ¬°¡A½ÐÁpµ¸¥»ºô¡C¥»ºô¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A¥ç¤£¥i¤W¸ü¥ô¦ó«IÅv¤å³¹¡A·Ó¤ù¡A¦±µü¡A¿ý­µ¤Î¼v¤ù¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C ©Ò¦³ºô¤º¯d¨¥©Î¤å³¹¡A¯d¨¥ªÌ§¡¤£¥i«O¯d¤å³¹©Î¯d¨¥ªº­Ó¤H©Î«D­Ó¤Hª©ÅvÅv§Q¡A±©¥L¤H¦p»Ý¦b§O³B¤Þ­z©Îµn¥X¡A½Ðµù©ú¥X³B¡C